There are plenty of advantages for using WrapMail, that much is clear. At this point, however, you’re probably wanting some instant, awesome, and concrete examples of someone that could really benefit from this product. Well tis the season, because I have a perfect example: Sports Teams.
Here, straight from the CEO’s mouth, are some amazing, informative ways professional sports teams can clearly benefit from WrapMail:
There are many ways WrapMail will help you grow your Professional Sports Team business with minimum effort, just taking advantage of all communications that your employees send every day:
• Promote the Team, the players, the stadium and the games
• Promote Season Tickets and regular tickets – emails to existing ticket holders would receive a Wrap where they can sign up for next season
• Promote Paraphernalia (apparel, housewares, novelty items, etc)
• Promote new items in every email response that goes out to customers who buy online (order confirmation, shipping notification etc)
• Gift Cards
• Drawings and contests can be part of a Wrap, encouraging recipients to click to be entered into a contest (they could be encouraged through the contest entry click to take part in a survey that might ask “Who’s your favorite player?”)
• If the e-mail recipient is head of the household, you might want to send a Wrap oriented toward family members.
• Coupons can be part of the Wrap and they can be interactive
• Pro Bowl Voting (just one click and the vote is recorded)
• Promote other events at the Stadium
• Include ads for Sponsors in the Wrap and turn WrapMail into a revenue generator