There are two elements that make what we do relevant and possible. First, companies have employees that send emails and second, companies have a website. WrapMail simply and seamlesly connects these two things. Some facts:
- Companies have employees in all types of roles sending external emails all day, on the average of about 10 per day – now, multiply the number of employees (that send emails) in an organization by 10, then by 20 (working days in a month) and you will have the number of impressions that a company is missing out on.
- Without WrapMail, employees are sending plain text emails that do not do ANYTHING in terms of communicating information about the senders company – most organizations, even non-profits, are in the business of making money, on some level. At the end of the day, the cash register needs to ring and the main way to do that is to communicate what your company has to offer to an existing or new audience. Hard to do that with a plain text email.
- In the business world, when you meet someone or engage in a sales activity, you give them your business card or corporate collateral. Both of which are “analog” and are typically updated infrequently – the business of corporate collateral is a big one. Business cards, brochures, folders, buck slips, letterhead, etc…why not extend that to email? Technology allows for it, so why not do it? And beyond that, WrapMail is “digital” meaning that it can be updated frequently and can capture data. If a brochure winds up on someones desks and is read the sender would never know. If a wrapped email is clicked on the sender will know inside of a minute.
- Organizations are often in a rush to get new products or services on their website – that does not mean that “everyone” is checking the site for new stuff. With WrapMail you can push your products and services out with every email to your audience and often emails go viral so you will reach a new audience.
- The sales force in most organizations is small in comparison the entire staff – WrapMail makes every employee a part of the sales staff. With every external email they send, they contribute the the sales effort. Implementing WrapMail is like adding an army of sales people to the staff. Think you’ll sell more stuff?
Lastly, 10% of the people you email will click on your Wrap and wind up on your site looking at all the new products and services you were in a mad rush to get on there…Wrap it up!
Dave Kustin – CMO, WrapMail