Google will host up to 10 business email addresses for free in their Google Apps for Business which is “Web-based email, calendar, and documents for teams”. WRAPmail will WRAP these emails for free and the setup is very easy using Google’s nickname feature:
Go to Google Apps domain control panel.
• Click on “Users and groups”
• Select the user account you want to have use WRAPmail
• at the bottom of “Nicknames” you select “Add a nickname”
• Choose an alias (nickname) you want to use and click “Save changes” at the bottom
After this step you go to your Google Apps mailbox.
• When in your mailbox on the desktop click on “Settings” at the top right of the screen.
• Then click the tab “Accounts”
• Under “Add another email address you own” there is an extra option:
When receiving a message:
* Reply from the same address the message was sent to
* Always reply from default address (currently firstname.lastname@example.org)
We prefer the first option, then if you reply to a new email send to your alias it will automatically reply with the correct “From” alias
• Press “Add another email address you own”
• At “Email address:” type the alias / nickname you entered at your Google Apps control panel.
• At “Name:” enter the name you want to be displayed when an email is sent from this alias.
• Click “Next Step”
• This is the important step ! Choose the second option !
“Send through mydomain.com SMTP servers (recommended for professional domains – Learn more)”
• Now enter in the field “SMTP Server:” mail.wrapmail.com
• Select port: 25 and check “unsecured connection”
• Now enter in the field “Username:” your WRAPmail username
• Now enter in the field “Password:” your WRAPmail password
• Then press the button “Add Account”
• Now a confirmation mail is send to your main Google Apps account
• In that mail click the confirmation link or copy the confirmation code to the window and press “Verify”
• Set the “nickname” account as default
Done, free email hosting and free WRAPmail