Fort Lauderdale, January 9, 2013
WrapMail, Inc. (WRAP) announced today that it has modified it’s toolbar for Google Chrome users to also be compatible with GoDaddy webmail.
WRAPmail has developed toolbars for “WRAPPING” regular emails in corporate or personal email stationery for Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Explorer and Safari. From before these toolbars are compatible with Gmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL Mail and Microsoft Live/Outlook/Hotmail.
“GoDaddy is the world’s largest hosting company and their users often use the webmail feature they offer, now all these users can also use WRAPmail and stay with the interface they are used to” says Rolv E. Heggenhougen, CEO of WRAPmail.
From GoDaddy’s public website (http://www.godaddy.com/newscenter/about-godaddy.aspx):
• Go Daddy is the world’s largest domain name registrar and Web hosting provider *
• More than 54 million domain names under management
• Go Daddy registers, renews or transfers more than one domain name every second of every day
• Go Daddy is larger than the next 8 closest registrar competitors combined
• Go Daddy is the largest hosting provider of secure websites in the world
• More than 10.7 million customers
• Go Daddy is the world’s largest provider of net-new SSL certificates
• Go Daddy has more than 40 product offerings
• Founded in 1997 by Bob Parsons as Jomax Technologies
• the Go Daddy group of companies includes three ICANN-accredited domain name registrars: flagship registrar GoDaddy.com, LLC, membership-based Blue Razor Domains, LLC, and reseller Wild West Domains, LLC
• Private domain name registration services through Domains By Proxy, LLC
• More than 3,300 employees and 600 in-house developers
• 24/7/365, round-the-clock Customer Care operations
• 9 facilities, including Arizona, Iowa, California, Colorado, Washington, D.C., and India
* Largest worldwide mass-market hosting provider by annual revenue. Source Tier1 Research, Mass-Market Hosting Report – Winter 2011.
The idea behind WRAPmail’s email marketing approach is to utilize the everyday realities that almost everyone has a website, social network site(s) and also sends emails every day. These emails can become complete marketing tools and help promote, brand, sell and cross-sell in addition to drive traffic to the websites and help conduct marketing research (through tracking analysis). WRAPmail is available for free (with 3rd party ads) or for a license fee. No routines change as users simply download a toolbar for their webmail or route emails via Google or WRAPmail’s servers. While the focus is on one-and one email, WRAPmail also offers an Enterprise solution where clients can send unlimited email campaigns using the same technology that avoids the RED X when emails arrive. Wrapmail’s solutions are built so that recipients see images right away and are not as quick to discard the email due to the lack of seeing anything enticing or for being afraid of viruses when they would otherwise download the images.
WRAPmail’s revenue models are Advertising Revenue through our own Ad Network where users can advertise in other user’s emails (predominantly in the free user’s emails), license fees from ad-free and Enterprise clients, custom WRAP design (free if the user uses WRAPmail’s built-in WRAPmaker), per mail sent fee for email campaigns and Premium licensed Sports Team and Celebrity WRAP Sales to Fans.
WRAPmail is a Google Apps vendor and also compatible with Google Analytics.
WRAPmail also offers an automated solution where users can sign up with their Facebook account and have a WRAP automatically created based on their profile.
Sign up for WRAPmail at http://www.wrapmail.com – top of page chose either Facebook signup or Business signup (for any signup other than Facebook).
WRAPmail toolbars and other instructions are found here: http://www.wrapmail.com/setup.html
Furthermore, WRAPmail helps search for missing children with every email sent by free users by incorporating an RSS feed from the Center for Missing and Exploited Children – see Huffington Post article by clicking here.
Forward looking statements and risks and uncertainties
Matters discussed in this press release contain forward-looking statements. The words “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “may,” “intend,” “expect,” and similar expressions identify such forward-looking statements. Expected, actual results, performance, or achievements could differ materially from those contemplated, expressed, or implied by the forward-looking statements contained herein. Forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to, risks and uncertainties associated with, among other things, the impact of economic, competitive, and other factors affecting our operations, markets, products, and performance. The matters discussed herein should not be construed in any way, shape or manner of our future financial condition or stock price. For more complete information regarding our business and financial condition, you may access our filings at otcmarkets.com.
WRAPmail Investor Relations:
Phone: (415) 938-7978
|Location:||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
|Founded:||October 15, 2005|
WrapMail helps companies “wrap” already existing email traffic that leaves from employees every day. All of these emails go to a captive audience (Vendors, Customers, Prospects and Friends/Family) but they do not promote the senders business…. Learn More
advertising amway aol avon brand branding business cell children coke coldwell banker college customer communication customer service Direct Marketing direct selling ebay email email advertising email hosting email marketing email software Facebook filter free gmail goog google hotel hotmail independent reps interactive internet iPhone junk letterhead linkedin Marketing mass email mass emails microsoft missing missing children missing kids mlm multi level marketing network marketing new ideas newsletter norway Nuskin obama pip Positioning prudential re/max real estate real estate agents saas sales selling soccer software as a service software for service spam stationery techcrunch thunderbird toshiba twitter viral viral marketing wrap WrapMail yahoo
- WRAPmail, Inc. Announces Its Newest Board of DirectorS Member; Carl Dilley
- WRAPmail, Inc. (OTC: WRAP) has completed acquisition of Prosperity Systems, Inc.
- WRAPmail, Inc. (OTC: WRAP) has entered into a Letter of Intent to purchase all issued and outstanding stock of Prosperity Systems, Inc.
- WRAPmail, Inc. (OTC: WRAP) announced today that it has received a Patent from the US Patent office for “Method, system and software for dynamically extracting content for integration with electronic mail “
- WRAPmail, Inc. (OTC: WRAP and WRAPD) announced today that it is entering the Chinese Market, have created an automated system for Pinterest and that the WRAPmail APP is approved by Apple and now available for free through iTunes.
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008